General Points for Exam Preparation
I’d like to share some of the very basic suggestions connected with Exam preparation. As suggested by the title of this rite-up these suggestions are very general in nature and very easy to implement and you may use them for any kind of exam preparation.
I truly believe that it is really indispensable for all of us to follow the basic rules of the game to register a win. Some time we miss the general essentials or principles to succeed in search of something extra-ordinary. So we have to be careful about the same. Sincerely hope that these suggestions would be of some help in your exam preparation.
Best way to prepare your cma exam is to get cma online classes in india. These cma final video lectures are prepared by top faculties in India. Lot of toppers have used cma final video classes to reach their success.
1. Figure out your mistake or reason for low marks, if any, in the previous Examination and promise yourself to avoid them in your next exam. Believe me only you can do this valuation for yourself…
2. To succeed it is of paramount importance to proceed with a goal and corresponding strategy. So first set your goal and focus accordingly on your Study and Goal. In short if your vision towards your future is not clear then this will only create problems for you. So think about it.
IMPORTANCE OF GROUP STUDY
3. It is high time for us to understand the importance of group study. But there are certain pre-conditions for a successful group study. Accordingly I’d request you to properly plan your study schedule for the day and inform the group members in advance. Finish the entire schedule within the fixed time period.
4. Kindly observe some of my general suggestions:
i.) Never waste your time as time indeed is equal to money in professional examinations.
ii.) Prepare and follow a sound study plan from the very beginning.
iii.) Never hesitate and fully discuss your study related problems with your friends or seniors.
As per my understanding one of the reason behind recent low marking is lack of concentration in theory paper along with poor presentation and writing skills.
Kindly appreciate Exam pattern is now practical Question based and not flat Question based so presentation and writing skills becomes very important.
For improved presentation and writing skills I would suggest you to refer answer presented in ICAI suggested answers. Careful observation of ICAI suggested answers is very important and can change the entire picture. You may also refer previous exams guidelines answers issued by ICSI to figure out some extra-ordinary presentation skills.
5. Invest your time in Exam oriented discussion. There are two advantage of this activity:
i. You may discuss your problems during such discussions and resolve them quickly in the early stage.
ii. These discussions will also help you to focus on your goal.
4. In examination hall length of answer plays an important role due to time factor. Keep this factor in mind and plan your answer accordingly.
5. Mental strength is very important. So prepare yourself mentally and physically for Examination cum War.
6. Very Important Revision Tips: What you prepare on Monday try and recall it on Tuesday without using books. If you are able to recall 60%-70%, then you are 100% going to succeed in this examination. Again try to recall the same after the gap of 2-3 days.
7. Use abbreviation method. If you have 10 points to remember in a question give them a certain abbreviation and remember that abbreviation. This technique is really very helpful. Just try it.
8. Stay away from Time wasting and unproductive habits. At least during exam times.
9. Prepare a list of questions which you consider tuff or a bit time consuming. Prepare a handout yourself with solution of these questions and give them a reading on regularly basis with a time gap of 2-3 days.
10. Prepare a list of frequently asked questions asked in the previous examinations and practice/revise them properly.
11. Give a little bit time to every subject per day. Try and increase your study time day by day.
12. After a certain time (close to exam) do not add any new topic in your schedule. Just focus on revision-revision and revision.
13. Stop collecting different notes per day. Try and figure out the notes which are relevant for you and support your style of study. Only use them for exam purpose.
14. Take very good care of your health. Consider your health as a subject. Remember if you fail to perform well in this subject you are going to fail.